Following approval by the Programme Approval Committee, the Proposing Team should then undertake a series of activities which require completion prior to the launch of the programme and the intake of students. The University will also undertake a number of post approval processes to establish the programme within the institution (including route and UCAS codes where applicable) and notify all relevant parties.
- Meet any affirmations affixed to approval.
- Market and promote the programme and recruit students.
- Ensure Programme web pages are created, accurate and launched (including KIS pages).
- Nominate and appoint External Examiner(s).
- Complete relevant Module and Programme Student Handbooks.
- Ensure appropriate module Blackboard pages are created and populated.
- Assign Programme to an existing Board of Studies or convene a new one.
- In case of Collaborative Programme(s) – ensure sufficient training is given to collaborative partner on University regulations and procedures.